Thursday, January 24, 2008

Pink Frogs

It’s been a while since I’ve written. I guess I just haven’t had much to say. Nothing new in the adoption realm. I have been gathering fabric to make our little girl a quilt though. She and Koen are going to have to share a room, and currently the room is light blue and green with a froggy theme. I am planning to make Liv’s quilt our of light green, pink and brown fabric, but found some really cute flannel froggy material for the back. I’ll keep you updated on the progress.

Koen will also need to move to a big boy bed within the next year or so, and I have been looking for a comforter or quilt that will match the room’s current color scheme. I might end up making him a quilt, but I don’t want to get over zealous. I might be able to buy a nice one off ebay for cheaper than making one.

We’re all going through a bit of a cold right now. Our first synchro meet is this weekend, and since I am a judge now, I get to judge my own little swimmers. I actually kind of like judging.

Koen allowed Keith to give him a haircut last night. He did a pretty good job. Koen’s hair is so light that you can’t really see if it’s uneven or not. He’s saying so much now. He surprised me with knowing what a Hippo was today. He also says “again” when he wants to repeat something fun, begs to watch a “movie” (baby Einstein) all the time, has had to use the time out chair fairly often, and says “Helper Mine” when he wants to be my helper. He does bring us a lot of joy.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! I just found your blog as we are with Faith as well. We were DTV on 12/4/07. Thank you for keeping us up to date since we are right behind you in line for referral. Lisa

Keith and Kelly said...

Hi Lisa. Thanks for your comment. I'd love to hear more about your story. Do you have a blog? OR you can leave your email address here and I will delete it from the blog immediately. Thanks and blessings on your journey. :)Kelly

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Visitor Map