Friday, February 1, 2008

Why not?



I'm feeling a little down tonight about all this. I checked to see if I could find more info on Baby Sinh, who I mentioned a while back, and can't find any. I want her to know she is loved. I also have been thinking about all the kids in Vietnam who live in orphanages that are not licensed to adopt internationally. I don't know why that is, but it is so heart-breaking. Tons of families are waiting in line to adopt children from a few orphanages, and all the true orphans are likely to get adopted from those, but there are others who will never even have the hope of adoption. For more, see adoptionbuzz.org (where I got these pics).

Lord, please change this, and open those orphanages to adoption. Love on those children. Give them hope and a future. Be with Baby Sinh, and take away any pain she may feel. Please show me how to help, and guide us to our child. Thank you. Amen.

For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. - Jeremiah 29:11

0 comments:


Visitor Map