Wednesday, February 13, 2008

My Valentines


I love my two special Valentines. Keith has been my Valentine officially now for 7 years, and Koen for 2. I love you two. You bring me so much joy!

Following the adoption time frame I've set in my mind as likely, I expect to at least have a picture of Liv by Valentine's Day next year. It depends on where she is in Vietnam, on how long after our referral we'll have to wait for her. That's the part I dread the most.

Congratulations to Heather and Ryan who finally got to hold their daughter Elia this week. You can follow their blog at tovietnam.blogspot.com. They took lots of pictures of other children from Tam Binh orphanage in Ho Chi Minh City, an orphanage where our child may live (our agency works with Tam Binh). I wonder if she is there right now?

Koen helped make and decorate cookies today, as well as put stickers on valentine cards for friends and family. It's fun to be able to do some crafty things with him, and he really enjoys it.
First cupcake, personally decorated.

0 comments:


Visitor Map