Saturday, May 10, 2008

Trip Pictures

Here are some pictures from our two weeks traveling. Before the conference Keith and I got to enjoy Florida for a day and a half. We headed the the northern Florida Keys and went on a glass bottom boat trip off of Key Largo to the 3rd largest reef in the world. We got to see a sea turtle, a little shark, and all kinds of pretty fish. We had hoped to go snorkeling, but because it was very windy, they were only taking experiences snorkelers. We opted for the boat ride.

A windy beach in Miami

After the Christian Alliance for Orphans Conference we flew back to Oregon and picked up Koen from Gramma's house in Salem. Our next conference was a Campus Crusade regional staff conference in Sun River, Oregon. We ended up having okay weather for it, and enjoyed good fellowship, and great teaching from Gary Breshears of Western Seminary.


Koen and Papa in the pool

Koen and a buddy playing in the "waterfall" - a big highlight for him

My 2 year old is getting pretty good at climbing!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hurry...Quick! Go look at my blog!!! We got our official referral!!!
And... the sweet things you said about me melted my heart and encouraged me so much. Thank you! I felt the same way meeting you for the first time! I adore you. Move to Colorado...k? ;)

Unknown said...

Wow Koen is getting Huge. Christian is really loving the park and all the fun things to climb on too.


Visitor Map