Wednesday, August 15, 2007

*What Am I Waiting For?

I just found myself very disappointed after checking my email to find nothing from our agency. This is sad really, because we're not even expecting an email from them - I just want one. I want to feel like we're making progress. We're in for a long road ahead!

Keith said he had another dream that we adopted twins this morning. He was doing so well, getting his mind set on one..... God's going to have to keep working on our hearts in this area - in regard to one or two kids, and provide double the money if He has twins planned for us.

We're off on an adventure today - our first camping trip with Koen! I'll let you know how it goes!

Have a great day!

1 comments:

Momma Dana said...

I laughed when I saw that you were waiting for an email and you didn't even expect one. That describes my life for at least a year...and it only gets worse! Just wait till you get your referral and are waiting to travel! I got email access for my phone so I could check at the grocery store, etc. It eventually paid off. I got my "travel email" at the Fedex parking lot! Best wishes for a short wait! And lots of important emails soon!


Visitor Map