Monday, September 10, 2007

*God is Good!

He is whether or not we got our immigration approval in the mail today, but we DID! So, it only took 4.5 weeks! Tomorrow we will send a copy to our agency, along with those last pictures and the letter , and our dossier will be complete and ready to go to the Vietnamese embassy in San Francisco where it will get translated. It is a joy to get to write another milestone in our adoption time line on the right.

Keith will be home from his retreat any minute now (I called him first thing, so he already knows), and I have blackberry cobbler in the oven for him. Koen and I had a good day. We went on a picnic and played in the river with my mom, grammi, and sister. Tonight he gave me a big hug (a new skill of his - he squeezes oh so tight, and it feels great!!!) and said "nigh-nigh" when I put him down. Such a sweet-heart. He'll be a great big brother.

1 comments:

Jo said...

4.5 weeks, that is great it took us 3.5 months to get our approval.....


Visitor Map