Thursday, September 27, 2007

*Hurry Up and Wait

I was planning to wait until Friday to call the agency, but caved in to my curiosity and excitement and called yesterday, only to be disappointed. I was hoping and praying that our dossier (paperwork) would go to Vietnam this month, and with only two mailing days left, it is looking doubtful, but still possible. I thought our agency sent our dossier to San Fransisco on the 12th, but they didn't until the 20th. I'm not sure why, but I'm assuming some of the paperwork still had to be authenticated at the state capitol. I'm not real sure how it works. Anyhow, I'm still praying it happens in the next 2 days.

We're tired of waiting to start our Wait!

On a positive note, two ladies who are adopting from our agency, and whose blogs I've been following got their referrals yesterday - one a 4 mo old beautiful girl, and the other a 2 mo old handsome boy. Because they're in the north, they should be able to travel in the next month and will get their babies at a young age. How fun!

1 comments:

R&H said...

Love the new referrals coming in! I hope you get an update soon about your paperwork!
Heather
tovietnam.blogspot.com


Visitor Map