Friday, October 3, 2008

Bigger and Boogers

To end the day's blogs on a good note, I'll show you pics from yesterday: Koen's first professional haircut. His hair was getting so long. I kind of wanted him to have the long hair full of body I see on so many boys these days, but it wasn't working on him. So, it's gone, and he looks so handsome, and so much older.

He enjoyed his "hair party" as we called it (mostly because we fed him m&ms to keep him happy), and the lady did a good job not injuring a moving target. Today, while in the car he remembered his hair cut. Here's his monologue: "I'm picking my boogers Mama! (with his finger up his nose) I'm getting bigger, Mama. My hair is growing up! I go to a hair party today Mama?" He's such a cheese.

Before -Do you see our problem? :)

During

After

My handsome boy. He's only 2 and a half!

1 comments:

J-ME said...

Wow Leilani has a cute future husband to look forward to! Love the mohawk! Miss you


Visitor Map