Wednesday, February 11, 2009

*DTC!!!!!

Alleluia, we are DTC today! Translated: Our big bundle of paperwork (Dossier) went To China today!

Our paperwork before sent to our agency.

Today is my late Grandma's birthday and I took Koen out to her grave site to honor her. She passed away year and a half ago. I hadn't been there before and decided a couple months ago that I would go on her birthday. It was a beautiful day and the cemetery is on a hill overlooking the city. It was such a perfect day to go. Afterward we visited a park nearby that is also a farm. Koen had fun getting to see the horses, goats, chickens, bunnies, and a very muddy pig.

When we got home there was a message from our agency saying she was putting our dossier in the mail to China. Yay! Once it is there it will be "logged in." China will send our agency our LID (Log In Date) but we likely won't know about it until well after in happens.

Our agency also received our special needs checklist today, and sent us an email asking for confirmation that we would like them to try to match us with a child from the list the CCAA puts out about every month. I quickly replied with a yes, and now we wait to hear from them.

I hope, hope, hope that we will see her face soon.

1 comments:

Stacey said...

I'm so excited for you! One step closer in the mountains of paperwork.

Waiting is even harder than the paperwork...I hope you are matched quickly and don't have to wait too long for PA, LOA, TA and whatever else...


Visitor Map