Monday, February 9, 2009

*A Few Decisions Made

We sent our special needs checklist in to the agency today. I just pray that the Lord will continue to guide us and either confirm what we checked, or clearly guide us to changing the form. There were a couple we were hesitant to mark, and a couple that I was hesitant not to mark. Keith and I didn't agree on as many as I thought we would - which added to the difficulty of the process.

I also talked with my agency today. They said we should be DTC around the end of the week. I told them that we are ready for them to look for a child for us when the next list from the CCAA comes out. They expect it in about a week.

Maybe I will see my daughters face in a week? I don't want to get too excited, because it may take several months to find a match.

On a family note, Koen has been sick for a week. My little boy always seems to avoid the illness that I catch, so I've been surprised that this one actually got him and has been hanging around so long. He's had a few nights of fevers and I finally took him in to the dr today. They think he has a sinus infection and put him on antibiotics for 5 days. I hope it helps. I've been house bound for some time now.

I had 3 good friends of mine have babies in the last two weeks. Welcome to Sydney, Josiah and Ethan! Now I'm ready for my own baby boom!

0 comments:


Visitor Map