Tuesday, July 22, 2008

A Normal Day

It's been a while since my last post, and I was hesitant to blog today because I really have nothing to write about. But, as I thought about it, I decided I would let you know that I have been okay the last few weeks. I haven't been down about our adoption. I have been very, very okay, and for that I am thankful. For those of you who want to adopt some day, you will likely have many okay days like today while you wait. I just want you to know that.

I'll share with you some recent pictures of my little boy enjoying the good summer weather. What ever am I going to do when it starts raining again?

1 comments:

Unknown said...

He is so cute!!
And...I'm glad you are doing okay! I've been great all week...but i'm going nuts now...today is the day!!! :)


Visitor Map